Friday, April 8, 2011

oh my gosh

I just looked at the wedding ticker at the top and almost fell out of my chair....2 months and 2 weeks. Where is my time going? (deep breathe) So I have been extremely busy with work, school, and (you guessed it) wedding stuff. But through all of the activities I am juggling, God has truly been blessing Cody and I. I don't want to go into a lot of detail right now because we are still waiting for things to be official. As soon as they are official, I will write a post about it. It amazes me how much God has been blessing us and we aren't married yet. I can't not believe that the semester is almost over. I have been working on my schedule for this summer and fall. I am so ready to be done with school. It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess I just wanted to do a quick update. I may have a lot going on right now but I can't really complain. I'm loving my life even when it gets crazy.

No comments: