Tuesday, June 22, 2010

things are coming along

Well pretty much like my title...things are coming along lately. I have registered for classes next semester (Fall 2010). I am so ready to be done with school. I met with my advisor and I am getting down to the classes that really count towards my degree. This next year is going to require a lot of studying and organization of my time. I will not only be taking classes during fall and spring, but during the winter, may, and maybe the summer. I know I can do it, but it is scary thinking about all that school, work, and planning a wedding. I know that I wont be completely done with school when I get married, but I want to be very close. So hardwork here I come.

Speaking of wedding planning.....I got my dress ordered in April and they said it should be here in September. It is one of those things that you "just know" when you try on the perfect one. I am very excited and ready for it to get here so I can try it on again. We have an official wedding date now!! We got the church and the reception place booked. I will be a Mrs. on June 25, 2011!! Now I get to start looking for a photographer, dj, florist, bakery, and bridesmaid dresses. If anyone knows of any great people to look into I am very open for suggestions.

Well that's all I got for now....I need to update more often!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Calderon said...

I am so glad you updated!! and I am gald to hear that you are doing soo good :)...I really miss you and Kristin living next to me :(...and I think that that is such a good idea to try your best to hurry up and get your school done or close to it before you get married so you can spend some good qaulity time with your new hubby! :)...I am soo happy for you and I can't wait to go to your wedding!! you deserve all of this Andelicia :)...love you!